What You Need to Know and Expect
Welcome to Lowry Dental. We are excited to meet you for the first time.
During your first visit, you will receive a consultation, and we will discuss any diagnosis and treatment options.
- Sometimes treatment can be provided during the first visit, especially in emergency situations.
- However, complex medical conditions or treatment plans will need additional visits for full evaluation.
Please let us know before treatment if you have any special medical conditions of concern or are currently taking any medications.
Also let us know if you require pre-medication before dental treatment, including dental cleaning.
To help us be more efficient, please bring the following if available to our first visit.
- List of medications including names and doses
- Dental Insurance card or information
- Physician name and telephone number
- Patient Registration Forms
- A guardian if under age 18 (only needed at first visit)
We look forward to seeing you here in our office. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience better.